We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Creating Mezzanine & Re-roofing Works.
This project was completed in Januray 2018 and consisted of the following works:
- re-roofing works including upgrading insulation within the roof space & supplying and installing conservation rooflights, removing existing chimneystack and installing new twin wall flue to serve wood burining stove
- reinstating window aperture to gable elevation and supplying and installed handmade heritage glazed units
- removing ceilings to first floor rooms & supplying and installing fabricated steelwork, attaching to the existing trusses to enable the mezzanine structure to be installed
- installing new mezzanine structure with glass ballustrade and loft style ladder
- plastering, first and secind fix joinery, plumbing & electrical works.