We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Replacement Hardwood Conservatory
These works are due for completion in February 2018 and consist of the following:
- removing the old conservatory and altering the dwarf walls to the permiter so the door loactions could be changed
- supplying and installing chamfered stone cills to the top of the dwarf walls
- supplying and installing one new hardwood, spray paiinted 'A rated conservatory including a cavuty tray and new leadwork between the junction of the new frame and existing house wall
- repointing the flags internally and supplying and installing one new column radiator
- constructing new stone steps from the conservatoiry into the existing garden