We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Converting Outbuilding to Habitable Living Accommodation & Re-roofing Main House Roof
Here we re-roofed the main house roof and installed new twin Velux rooflights and coverted the outbuilding which included the following works:
- External patch pointing work.
- Replacing failed double glazed units.
- Re-pointing the chimney stack and renewing the lead flashings and soakers.
- Removing the old roof light and installing one new Velux skylight.
- Walling up the existing front door aperture.
- Removing the existing timber cladded ceilings and replacing with new 62.5mm insulated plasterboard.
- Creating an en-suite to the front right corner of the building.
- First and second fix plumbing including hot and cold water supply and small central heating system.
- First and second fix electrics.
- Joinery, including a new softwood timber stairs to access the loft space.