We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Alteration Works to Main House & Conversion of Attached Barn
This project was completed in May 2014 and consists of the following works:
- splitting the existing family bathroom into a smaller bathroom and separate shower room,
- removing a load bearing wall between the house and former barn to create one new open plan kitchen and dining area and separate utility area.
- new floor joists to first floor
- new insulated concrete slab to ground floor
- partially walling up former barn door opening to create window and door apertures.
- supply and installation of kitchen, flooring and tiling.
- supply and installation of new bathroom and shower room.
- supply and installation of new radiators and boiler.
- first & second fix plumbing and electrics
- first and second fix joinery