We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Clearing Garden to Create Separate Plot
This work was completed in October 2014 and consisted of dividing the existing garden to the main house to create a separate plot for a new dwelling, which involved the following works:
- removal of tree roots and vegetation
- demolishing garage, greenhouse and outside toilet
- constructing new garden retaining walls and ramped access.
- rebuilding defective retaining walls including new foundations
- creating separate vehicular and pedestrian access to the new plot and supply and install bespoke hardwood gates to the new opening.
- leveling out the plot