We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Complete Refurbishment & Conversion of Former Veterinary Centre
This project was started in January 2016 and was complete in May 2016. The works consisted of converting the lower ground floor from a vets into part of the main house and refurbishing the remainder of the house. This project consists of the following works:
- complete rewire
- complete re-plumb, including new boiler and central heating system throughout
- removal of load bearing internal walls to lower ground floor
- reconfiguration of first floor
- altering existing door opening to form window openings and creating one large opening to receive new bi-folding doors.
- two new family bathroom's and one new en-suite including tiling works and adjoining walk in wardrobes
- remedial works to gutters, roof and chimney stacks
- structural tying to rear elevation wall
- remedial works to original floors
- installation of new multi-fuel stove and flue liner and creating fire surround within chimney breast.
- first & second fix joinery
- damp proofing to lower ground floor
- supply and installation of oak engineered flooring