We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Conversion of Grade II Listed Barn
This project was started in late December 2015 and is due to be completed in April 2016. The works consist of converting a undeveloped barn into a two bedroom dwelling. The works include the following:
- re-roofing the rear elevation of the roof and installing velux conservation roof lights and provisions for multi-fuel stove
- creating new window openings at first floor level and altering openings to the ground floor level.
- damp proofing external walls
- sound proofing party wall and insulating existing solid external walls
- installing a new insulated concrete floor
- installing new timber first floor structure and stud partition walls to create first floor rooms
- supplying and installing bespoke hardwood windows, doors and staircase
- new gas and water supply
- new central heating system and first and second fix plumbing
- complete re-wire
- supply and installation of kitchen and bathrooms.
- first and second fix joinery
- supplying and laying a reclaimed stone flag floor to the kitchen area
- rebuilding the outbuilding from natural stone and reclaimed stone slate roof.
- alterations to foul drains