We would like to thank you very much for the superb work (and not to mention the lovely lads who did all the hard work) and for being so prompt.
Refurbishment to Ground Floor Following Floods
This work was started in in March and completed in May 2016.
The works consisted of the following:
- stripping out following the floods
- renewing the timber floor joists and tiling the whole of the ground floor
- removing the plaster to height of 1.5m and replastering with a lime plaster
- uncovering the fire surround to the living room and installing a new gas stove
- supplying and installing new kitchen and appliances
- first and second fix joinery
- moving sockets to higher level